We’re working to make sure ALL young children in Illinois can access quality child care and early education.
One of the most impactful ways to inspire action and change is by sharing how issues or policies affect you, your family or your work. There are many ways to lend your voice to advocacy efforts that support children, families, and early learning providers.
Share Your Story
● Attend local townhall meetings
● Start or sign petitions that advocate for early childhood
● Post or share news or events on social media
● Write a letter to the editor to your local publication
● Provide testimony at hearing on public issues